Oct 12, 2008

Changes in Life

10/12/08
Well, if you were at my site last week you will notice it has changed. Like so many thing in life, changes are a constant. My attempt to the blog the way I want it to look is probably confusing a lot of people. Oh yeah, I also changed the name. You'll find the site under HarlwynMemories but I renamed the page The Memory Keeper. So please forgive me while I may not be done changing the look or the name.


So where did Harlwyn Memories come from. My parents. My mom's name was Harriet and my father's name was Selwyn. When they were breeding dogs they created the name Harlwyn. Yes, I miss them terribly. But then remembering them reminded me of another memory. That's where the Memory Keeper comes in. I know it was a name of a book and movie but when I look at the things I do in my life, my hobbies, my friendships - they are all memories that I want to keep close to my heart.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Love your header. You're going to have to tell me how you did that!!!Good luck with your blog and with your business. Can't wait to see all the wonderful things that you'll be sharing.