Nov 16, 2008

Christmas Cards 2008

11/16/08
Saturday was a wonderful day. The rain came and went, the sun came and went, and the rain came down in buckets. Yes, I did get soaking wet. After working most of the day on my Christmas cards, I went to the grocery store with the sun shining and walked out getting wet. But all in all, I had a great day. I had purchased the kit that went with the Stamps "You and Your's" and finished the cards for all the family members. Now I can spend time on the special cards I want to make.

Today is my brother-in-laws birthday and my husband's birthday is tomorrow so the families and mother-in-law will gather and go out to dinner to celebrate. Looking forward to the relaxation before a busy week at the school. Report Card time for the kids is always a hectic time. So I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: