Dec 18, 2008

It's Getting Closer to Christmas


It is only 5 1/2 days to Christmas Eve and I am no where near ready. The Christmas tree is 3/4's up (we can't find the top part) after struggling for 6 hours (the metal pole bend when the tree fell over) to get this thing to stand (crooked and out of shape). There are no decorations up on the tree or in the house. I have no idea what I am feeding 15 people on Christmas Day. I don't have all the gifts, including the ones I am trying to make, done yet. I still have Christmas cards to finish and mail and can't seem to stay awake long enough at the end of a day to work on them. I have to drive down to pick up my son at college tonight instead of tommorrow since we will probably have a winter storm warning and I still have my computer stuff and clothes in his room which I need to move out.
So here are some cards that I did get done recently. I just can't do one design and end it there. I have to do a lot of different ones.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Your cards are beautiful. I am no where near done with the house stuff and haven't even STARTED my cards. Thank heavens for this snow day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Deb, love your cards. Missed you at our little celebration. Hope to see you soon.
Debbie M.