Jul 5, 2009

MOJO 93


The 4th of July is over and I get to relax today (or recoperate) and spend some time with my papercrafts. So here is my MOJO for week 93.
So as far as the 4th, we had our 10th annual party with friends and family. My best guess is we had about 75 here eating with another 10-15 to watch the fireworks. Luckily we didn't run out of any food with that number of people. But people ate from the minute they walked in the door until they left the house. The county fireworks wer great as usual and my husband's fireworks were great too. He had one towards the end that was breathtaking. And we saw at least four other towns letting off their fireworks display at the same time. I said when we moved here that with the perfect view of the fireworks we would have a party every year as long as I am alive. It is getting harder though as I get older and the aches and pains get worse, but I can't let my friends down for a place to spend an evening.
As for the MOJO I used Provo Craft paper by Karen Le Mieux, Provo Craft Sizzors for the edging and Stampin' Up Oval punches, and Whispers Red Cranberry and Royal Blue Ink.

No comments: