Jul 22, 2009

My First Color Challenge Attempt


Don't let anyone fool you when they say making a card is easy. Just try a color challenge and you will find out that it can be pretty hard. Of course for my first attempt I should not have tried to do a card based on two challenges. I am too new at this do do that. But here is my CC238 Color Challenge for Note Quite Navy, Really Rust and Pretty in Pink. The layout was based on the Mojo for week 96. I will do a different Mojo later this week after I recouperate from working on this card for several hours. I really had a hard time with the pink but I did like the blue and rust together. I used the SU cardstock and ink and used a Sizzix texture plate (squares) for the blue cardstock. I also used a Souffle pen in pink to outline the flowers since the pretty in pink was so light.

No comments: